- Athletic Dept
- Baltimore Medical System, Inc
- Baltimore VA Maryland Health Care System
- Bon Secours Baltimore Health System
- Bon Secours Health System, Inc
- Bon Secours Hospital
- Bon Secours Hospital Doctors Appointments
- Department Of Gyn/Ob
- Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Ctr
- Helix Health
- Home Teaching Middle High
- Hospital Support Services Incorporated
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Breast Center
- Johns Hopkins Childrens Ctr
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center is a private non-profit hospital serving Annapolis, Anne Arundel County
- Baltimore Washington Medical CenterIn a region recognized for the excellence of its hospitals, North Arundel Hospital has earned a reputation among the best.
- Nighttime Pediatrics
- Anne Arundel County Department of Health The Health Department’s mission is to preserve, protect and promote the health of all county residents
- Glen Burnie Health Center
- Baltimore Aquarium Cafe
- Baltimore-Annapolis Trail Park
- Downs Park
- Quiet Waters Park
- Baltimore-Washington ParkwayOpened in 1954, the parkway is a 29-mile scenic highway that connects Baltimore, Maryland with Washington, D.C. The part of the parkway from Washington, D.C. to Fort Meade, Maryland is managed by the National Park Service.
- Chesapeake Bay First thoughts of the Chesapeake Bay often bring up images of crabs and oysters. But, as the largest estuary in North America, the Chesapeake Bay has touched and influenced much of the American story – early settlement, commerce, the military, transportation, recreation and more. The Bay and its surrounding 64,000 square mile watershed hold a treasure trove of historic areas, natural wonders and recreational opportunities.
- Patapsco Valley State Park Patapsco Valley State Park extends along 32 miles of the Patapsco River, encompassing 14,000 acres and five developed recreational areas. Recreational opportunities include hiking, fishing, camping, canoeing, horseback and mountain bike trails, as well as picnicking for individuals or large groups in the park’s many popular pavilions.
- Sandy Point State Park The park’s beaches and picnic areas provide unparalleled views of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge over the Chesapeake Bay as well as frequent passing of seagoing freighters and sailing regattas
- Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Anne Arundel County Chamber Of Commerce Our mission is to make this area a better place in which to live, work and earn a living by promoting business and economic development through networking opportunities, community involvement, and education while acting as a legislative liaison
- South Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce South County Chamber Members enjoy a relaxed business community on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay
- West Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce WAACCC serves the following zip codes- Annapolis Junction, Crownsville, Fort Meade, Gambrills, Hanover, Harmans, Jessup, Maryland City, Millersville, Odenton, and Severn
- Severna Park
- Annapolis Transit “One of the Ten Most Improved Transit Systems in North America”
- Handy Cab – offers discount taxi coupons. Most County taxicab companies accept Handy Cab coupons in place of cash.
- Maryland Transit Administration
- BWI Business Partnership Inc.
- Dillon’s Bus Service The Dillon family has a long tradition of serving the transportation needs of the community.
- Baltimore Washington International/Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Art Things, Inc. Art Things, Inc., in West Annapolis, has been supplying quality art materials to area artists, designers, architects, and other creative people for over thirty years.
- The Annapolis Chorale is a non-profit artistic organization dedicated to enhancing community life through performing and producing a wide variety of music.
- Annapolis Film Festival
- Annapolis Summer Garden Theatre We are a non-profit, (outdoor) community theater company located in the heart of historic Annapolis, Maryland.
- Annapolis Maritime Museum Dedicated to preserving and commemorating the maritime heritage of Annapolis
- Chesapeake Arts Center provides opportunities for culturally diverse and rewarding experiences in the literary, visual, and performing arts.
- Cultural Arts Foundation The mission of the Cultural Arts Foundation of Anne Arundel County, Inc. is to encourage and invest in the visual arts, performing arts, and historic preservation for the people of our county.
- Colonial Players offers a wide variety of dramatic productions in the heart of downtown Annapolis.
- Historic Annapolis Foundation Since 1952, Historic Annapolis Foundation has educated the public about the history of Annapolis and advocated the preservation of the city’s architectural integrity
- The Kunta Kinte-Alex Haley Memorial
- Thomas Point Shoal Lighthouse