- Athletic Dept
- Baltimore Medical System, Inc
- Baltimore VA Maryland Health Care System
- Bon Secours Baltimore Health System
- Bon Secours Health System, Inc
- Bon Secours Hospital
- Bon Secours Hospital Doctors Appointments
- Department Of Gyn/Ob
- Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Ctr
- Helix Health
- Home Teaching Middle High
- Hospital Support Services Incorporated
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Breast Center
- Johns Hopkins Childrens Ctr
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital is a Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine is a 208-bed, acute-care facility with comprehensive services for individuals of all ages
- Howard County Health Department is the sole government agency responsible for improving the health of Howard County
- Laurel Foot and Ankle Center a licensed podiatrist in Laurel, MD.
- MedStar Health The mission of MedStar Health is to serve the needs of our patients in the Baltimore/ Washington region by providing superior, comprehensive health care services in a unique patient-first environment
- Sheppard Pratt at Ellicott City
- Baltimore Gay Paper
- Chronicle Solutions, Inc.
- Hocomo Freddies Trading Post Inc
- Kenneth Francis Mcdaniel
- Laurel Leader
- M& M Distributors
- Mid Atlantic Gay Life
- Patuxent Publishing Company Inc
- R & B Publishing Company
- The Baltimore Sun
- The Baltimore Sun Company
- The Business Monthly
- The Kidstreet News
- Howard County Times “The voice of your community”
- Patuxent Publishing newspapers
- The Daily Record
- Baltimore Aquarium Cafe
- Blandair Mansion Restoration
- Cedar Lane Park is recognized as one of the finest tournament sports complexes in the state. It is part of Howard County’s 7000+ acre scenic park system.
- Centennial Park The park is comprised of 325 acres, open from 7 a.m. to dusk or as posted.You may use the picnic tables and cooking grills and playgrounds locatd throughout the park on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Howard County Recreation and Parks Department General Activities
- HCPR Sports Howard County Recreation and Parks
- Meadowbrook Park Over the years the amusement rides have given way to the family camping activities. Baseball diamonds, tennis courts and basketball have replaced the Lindy Loop, train and merry-go-round.
- Rockburn Branch Park
- Savage Park
- Schooley Mill Park
- County Administration fosters interdepartmental coordination and provides day-to-day administrative and technical support to ensure efficient operation of government and effective use of tax dollars in delivering services
- Department of Fire and Rescue Howard County Fire & Rescue is a combination system in that services are provided through a partnership of volunteers and career personnel
- Howard County State’s Attorney is responsible for the investigation and prosecution of all criminal cases within the geographical boundaries of Howard County
- Police Department
- Sheriff’s Office The mission of the Howard County Sheriff’s Office is to provide judicial enforcement and physical security for the Circuit Court, to provide a variety of quality services for citizens, and to assist other law enforcement agencies in maintaining law and order in Howard County
- Howard County Library provides lifelong education, inspire a world of ideas, and ignite the power of knowledge
- Airport Shuttle Reliable, affordable transportation between BWI & AMTRAK, NATIONAL & DULLES and the Columbia/Howard County area. Door-to-Door service to/from residence, business or hotel
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport
- Eyre Bus Service Bus, Tour and Travel
- Howard Transit provides daily bus service in Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Savage, and other locations in and around Howard County.
- Howard County Transportation and Roads Department Getting there is part of the fun! Your travels in and through Howard County can be successful with up-to-date information about commuting, roads, parking and traffic
- African Art Museum Of MarylandExhibits of African artworks, lectures, workshops, events.
- Chesapeake Shakespeare Company is a collection of local artists with diverse talents ands skills that create outstanding live performances of great plays that will be approachable, meaningful, and entertaining to audiences.
- Columbia Orchestra In the fall of 1977 a handful of local string players began playing classical music as the Columbia Chamber Orchestra.
- Commodore Joshua Barney HouseListed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Commodore Joshua Barney House (Circa 1760) is best known for the historic hero who made it his home.
- Baltimore & Ohio Railroad MuseumThe oldest railroad station in America features living history programs, changing exhibits, working HO scale model of first 13 miles of railroad in America and caboose to climb on.
- Olney Theatre Center offers a diverse array of professional productions year-round that enrich, nurture and challenge a broad range of artists, audiences and students.