- Park View Medical Group
- Frederick County Health DepartmentThe Frederick County Health Department works to assure that Core Public Health Functions and Essential Public Health Services are provided to every person, in every community, everywhere in Frederick County
- Frederick Memorial Hospital For over 100 years Frederick Memorial Hospital has been caring for the healthcare needs of an ever-growing community.
- Maryland State Police The mission of The Maryland State Police is to fulfill its role as the State’s lead coordinating law enforcement organization committed to pride, equity, respect and integrity.
- Division of Fire and Rescue ServicesThe mission of the Frederick County Department of Fire/Rescue Services to provide the best quality of professional life safety, fire protection, basic emergency medical treatment, Advanced Life Support, and to mitigate and manage all emergencies for the citizens and visitors of the County.
- Office of the County Attorney The County Attorney’s Office will provide the best possible legal services to the Board of County Commissioners and all County boards and agencies.
- Frederick County Sheriff’s office The Frederick County Sheriff’s Office is a full service law enforcement agency; an arm of the court, and a keeper of offenders.
- Frederick County Treasurer’s Office The Treasurer and her staff strive to provide prompt, courteous service to Frederick County taxpayers and the public in general
- American Airlines As the largest airline in the world, we have a lot to offer our customers in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Appalachian Trail The Appalachian Trail in Maryland follows a forty-mile route along the backbone of South Mountain, a north-south ridge that extends from Pennsylvania to the Potomac River
- Department of Highways and Transportation To develop and maintain County highway network including roadways, bridges, culverts and traffic control and safety programs.
- D M Bowman Inc We exist to:Provide our customers with safe, reliable and courteous service; Conduct our business in a professional manner and to rely on honest and open communications; Operate with maximum productivity.
- InterMove Global The fastest growing Freight Shipping company In cyberspace
- Northwest Airlines Northwest Airlines is the world’s fourth largest airline. Northwest and its travel partners serve more than 900 cities in more than 160 countries on six continents
- The BusBank If you’re looking for the easiest, most reliable and cost-effective way to charter a bus, you’re in the right place.
- Cunningham Falls State ParkCunningham Falls State Park, located in the Catoctin Mountains, is known for its history and scenic beauty, as well as its 78-foot cascading waterfall.
- Frederick County Department of Parks and Recreation is committed to the highest level of care for our natural and historic resources while making the park facilities and the recreational programs available to allcommitted to the highest level of care for our natural and historic resources while making the park facilities and the recreational programs available to all
- Gambrill State Park Three native stone overlooks, strategically located on the 1600-foot summit of High Knob, midway between the Mason-Dixon Line and the Potomac River, offer excellent and exciting views of the surrounding area.
- Gathland State Park The park includes all of Crampton’s Gap, which was the southern most gap fought over during the battle of South Mountain. Fought September 14, 1862, it was the first major battle of the Civil War fought in Maryland.
- Greenbrier State Park Greenbrier is a multi-use park providing many kinds of recreation. The Appalachian Trail passes near the park. The 42-acre man-made lake and beach draw many visitors who enjoy swimming, canoeing, hiking, picnicking, interpretive programs and nature study
- South Mountain State Park This historic park has over 10,000 acres for year-round hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Frederick County Public Libraries We believe that a free and accessible Public Library is fundamental to a democratic society. The Public Library will provide facilities and an environment which connects people to ideas, experiences and information. The Public Library will meet the current and changing information needs of the community.
- Historical Society-Frederick The Historical Society Library holds a variety of unique materials awaiting discovery. Letters, diaries, Civil War records, maps, genealogies, and books on local subjects all are available for use by historians and genealogists.
- Scientific Library
- Maryland Ensemble Theatre Maryland Ensemble Theatre is the place for art in Mid-Maryland.
- National Museum-Civil War Med The National Museum of Civil War Medicine is the premiere repository of exhibits and artifacts devoted to the technological and procedural advances made in the medical field between 1861-1865. These changes occurred in the midst of tremendous social and economic upheaval.
- Rose Hill Manor Park and Museums“Rose Hill Manor is a gracious lady who welcomes all ages to learn of the rich history that took place behind her doors”. Frederick Magazine
- Way Off Broadway Inc
- Weinberg Center For The Arts By providing quality professional arts programs to the community, the Weinberg Center for the Arts, Inc. strives to entice, enliven, educate, and enchant patrons of all ages and interests.