- Charlotte Hall Veterans Home
- Civista Health Foundation, Inc.
- American Day Treatment Centerestablished in 1991, provides accessible and cost-effective treatment marked by the highest standards of care and driven by compassion.
- Calvert Memorial Hospital dedicated to the seamless delivery of the highest quality medical services
- Civista Medical Center is a regional, not-for-profit, integrated health system serving Charles County and the surrounding areas of southern Maryland.
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center the region’s leading center for vascular, cardiac and emergency medicine
- St. Mary’s Hospital is a full-service hospital, delivering state-of-the-art emergency, acute inpatient and outpatient care
- Benedict Volunteer Fire Department
- County Attorney is responsible for all legal affairs of the County Government
- County Department Of Emergency Services
- County Treasurer’s Office is responsible for the collection and investment of the majority of all County funds
- Hughesville Volunteer Fire Department
- La Plata Volunteer Fire Department
- Maryland Attorney General The Attorney General is the chief legal officer of the State.
- Tenth District Volunteer Fire Department
- Waldorf Volunteer Fire Department
- Keller Bus
- VanGO provides transportation opportunities within Charles County and serves several desired primary destinations
- TCCSM (Tri-County Council for Southern Maryland) is responsible for the regional transportation planning, regional transit service coordination, the regional transportation plan development and implementation, commuter assistance, and air quality planning.
- Maryland Transit Administration
- BWI Airport offers both passenger and cargo flights to domestic and international destinations.
- Martin Sate Airport One of the largest general aviation facilities on the East Coast, Martin State Airport is located in southeastern Baltimore County.
- Chapel Point State Park – is located on the beautiful Port Tobacco River, a tributary of the Potomac River.
- Purse State Park – is located on the Potomac River on Wades Bay. Purse is a wooded undeveloped area that is used for hunting, bird watching, fishing and fossil hunting. Parking is located off of Maryland Route 224 across from a .25 mile trail leading to the waterfront.
- Smallwood State Park Smallwood was the home of General William Smallwood, a Revolutionary War officer who was the 4th Governor of Maryland.
- National Capital Parks – East – offers a wide array of historic, natural, and recreational areas of that are a part of Washington, D.C. and its eastern environs. The park includes 12 major park areas at 98 locations.
- Charles County Public Library As a leader in the community, the Charles County Public Library sets the standard ofresponsive service for all.
- Charles County Arts Alliance is to stimulate, promote, encourage, and provide recognition of the arts and the creative spirit. Founded in 1987, the CCAA promotes ALL the arts in Charles County: music, visual art, drama, dance and literature.
- The Dr. Samuel A. Mudd HausmuseumOn August 16, 2003 the Dr. Samuel A. Mudd Society, Inc. opened its Farm Museum to the public.
- Thomas Stone National Historic Site
- Chesapeake Bay Floating Theatre, Inc – is a non-profit professional theatre dedicated to revitalization, economic development, cultural enhancement and education in Southern Maryland.
- Mattawoman Creek Art Center Multi-talented artists from throughout theregion submitted paintings, sculpturedrawings, prints, photographs andother forms of art for review